Small, family run business A & H Structures is seeking a Welder/Fabricator to join them in Thorpe, Ashbourne.
Role is available on a temporary basis initially, but potentially permanent for the right candidate. Full time or flexible hours will also be considered.
Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent upon experience.
• Previous demonstrable experience in MIG welding, ideally with steel framed buildings.
• Can operate oxygen/acetylene torch.
• Can interpret and understand fabrication/technical drawings.
• Capable of working in a small team, as well as being able to perform tasks individually.
• Ensuring products are manufactured on time and that quality standards are maintained.
• Can work effectively with regular changes in work environment/process.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Able to operate various types of machinery including plasma cutter, punching machine and steel band saw.
• Experience with driving forklifts and side loaders, ideally completed forklift training.
Successful candidates at application stage will be required to attend a short interview to expand on previous experience and a welding test will be undertaken.